Wednesday, November 18, 2020

T5W: Topaz

 This weeks topic was originally supposed to be Latin Lit, where we discuss Latin authors characters and the like. But, since I wouldn't come up with a list that followed the guide lines I am going to use the alternative topic. Topaz, this one is all about books that have covers similar to the color of Topaz. 

1. Fangirl Manga Vol. 1 - I have no idea how many of these they are going to make but I have a feeling it is going to kill me slowly inside waiting for the other volumes. 

2. Attachments - An adorable office romance. As someone who is dating someone they met in the office, this story brings up so many emotions and pretty darn cute. Pretty much exactly what you expect from Rainbow Rowell.

3. Dark Age - RED RISING IS AMAZING. (Though everything after the initial trilogy is not nearly as good as the original three)

4. Uprooted - I am a sucker for a retelling. This is the only thing I have read from this author but some of her other work is on my list of books to read. If you have any loved retellings please let me know, I am in the market for some more. 

5. The Name of the Wind - I both love this duology and am disappointed with it all at the same time. Story aside, I can't get over how great this looks on a bookshelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment