Sunday, November 13, 2016

Book Tastes Tag

Per usual I wasn't actually tagged to do this but I saw some other people doing it and thought it would be fun.

Hardback or Paperback?

Paperbacks; their cheaper, easier to read, and weigh less when your'e trying to carry multiple books with you at once because you may or may not have a problem...

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?

If we are going with books I have to say Harry Potter, but on the movie front LOTR all the way. I mean...Orlando Bloom as an elf...yes, please.

Stephen King or R.L. Stine?

I've only ever seen Stephen King movies and only ever read R.L. Stine books. I have no real opinion on either. 

Sci-Fi or Fantasy? 

Sci-Fi, because my inner science nerd like to come out of hiding sometimes and frolic through the pages. 

Reading indoors or outdoors?

Outdoors, when it doesn't feel like hell's back door, but considering I live in South Florida I usually want to die after about 5 minutes and go inside where the A/C can swaddle me in it's cold embrace....

Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey?

No.

Shopping online or local?

Local, because I always end up buying wayyyy to many books at one time online which, of course, makes my Pisa tower of books lean ever so more until it falls and crushed me under its ominous weight. I obviously need to work on my ability to tower my excessively large selection of unread books. 

The Great Gatsby or The Catcher in the Rye?

The Catcher in the Rye, though if I'm going to read a classic, I'm more of a Hamlet kind of girl. 

Fiction or Nonfiction?

Fiction. I'm too on-again-off-again with nonfiction. 

Bookmarks or Dog-earing?

Bookmarks, because it gives me a place to hide all the scrap paper and such from my desk because apparently throwing things away is just too difficult for me to wrap my head around. 

Dr. Seuss or Roald Dahl? 

I'm going to have to say Dr. Seuss because The Grinch is basically the best thing ever, and I've never read anything from Roald Dahl.

E-Book or Audiobook? 

E-book; I always end up either zoning out or falling asleep when I listen to audiobooks. Though, I will say that I really like it when people voice their own books, especially when its a memoir.


If any of y'all decide to do this book tag as well please put a link to it in the comments below, I would love to see your answers! Plus, it gives me more blogs to stalk *evil grin* Also, do any of you guys have a Pisa tower of books ready to crush you at any moment? Does Orlando Bloom make a great elf? I need to know I'm not the only one.
- Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment