Thursday, November 24, 2016

T5W: Books I Want To Re-Read

As always Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at gingerreadslainey and is hosted by Sam at thoughtsontomes. All past topics and the rest of this months topics can be found on the Goodreads group page.

Okay, I know this is a day late, and I haven't posted in awhile, but I promise when this month is over I will make up for the lost time. Anyways, let's get into this weeks (belated) T5W!


23395680

Illuminae (Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff 
I absolutely love this book! I really want to reread it, both because it's so good and because I'm pumping myself up to read book 2. 

17857648

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
This is just such a beautiful book but it's been years since I read it and there's a lot I don't remember. 

22571365

A Book of Spirits and Thieves (Spirits and Thieves #1) by Morgan Rhodes 
Another book I really enjoyed, plus I want a little reminder what happens before I read book 2. 

183660

Fairest by Gail Carson Levine 
I haven't read this book in over 6 years! That is so long, especially considering this was my favorite book in middle school. I officially think it's time for a reread. 

9482762

The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien 
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite books, (And don't even get me started on how much I love the movies) My inner fangirl and Tolkien lover has been craving some of his work lately, I guess it's time to break out the old paperbacks. 


Hey, so what are some books you'd like to reread? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment