Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Wrap-Up

October was a weird month...

So I came one book short of my goal for October (the TBR struggles) but that's okay just means I have to read one more book next month...in the chaos of my birthday, Thanksgiving, and moving...again...yay... *feeling defeated already*...Nope, I got this!...right?

Books Read 

308496851726187922578294960
2620946117347381

  1. All the Beautiful People (A Dread Novel #1?) by Jonathan Yanez (4/5) - Review 
  2. Because I'm a Maid!, Vol. 1-7 (Because I'm a Maid! #1-7) by Sayuri Sakai (3ish/5) 
  3. Glitch by Hugh Howey (3.5/5) - A short story 
  4. Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown (4/5)
  5. A Cure for Madness by Jodi McIsaac (3.5/5) - Review 
  6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5) by J.K. Rowling (5/5) 
Posts

Other Shenanigans
  • It's beginning to feel like every month I start a new sit-com esc show, this month I watched the first season of Man Seeking Woman and I absolutely died watching this show, I think the main reason it isn't as popular as it could be is purely because it's so frickin' WEIRD, but I still loved it. Also I started watching Hannibal, OMG I may be in love, I haven't loved a deranged killer this much since I watched Dexter awhile back. I'm currently on season 2 and can't believe there's only 3 seasons...I may cry. Also, as a side note, we aren't going to talk about that fact that I haven't watched any of the newest season of Supernatural yet, now that's the true tragedy of it all, I'm behind on SPN and my fam won't let me forget it. 
  • I participated in early voting...we aren't going to talk about that...#IVoted #CanIMoveToCanadaNow? #IWantToCry 
  • Fun fact, I am absolutely terrible at Halloween costumes, to say, I always end up waiting until the last moment and throwing something together from my closet. So, what was I this year, you might ask? A Trainwreck...that's right, I told you I was bad at this. I wore leggings, and over sized T-shirt that said "TRAINWRECK" (from the movie Trainwreck) and through my hair in an overly messy bun. #StoryOfMyLife  But, in my defense, I was going trick-or-treating with a 3 yo and a 1 yo so it's not like I actually had to look good or anything. #Lazy Also, I basically freaked out whenever I saw a puppy dressed up, I mean, they are so cute! *squeals* 
  • PS. Sorry not sorry for all the hashtags
  • Wow...is it sad that that'sbasically all the highlights of my month?...OH! I got into running...or to say it better, my elliptical machine broke and now I'm forced to *gasps* go outside. Why do people enjoy running? I literally feel like death afterwards, I know part of it is because I have a bad shoulder, but seriously, running kind of sucks. Please, tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way *sigh* it's just so hard #Weak

Music
As I have said before, music is life.

First of all I have had OneRepublic's new album on repeat since it came out...no shame. They are basically perfection to me. So much love.


Especially this one.



Got to show love to some other artists.
(In case it wasn't obvious, I love myself some good vocals)






Got to get a little Disney in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment