Friday, March 18, 2016

The Playlist Shuffle Tag

Friday Fun. When I first saw this tag going around I got very excited, because, well, music is life. Okay, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but I listen to music pretty much everywhere, from the shower to when I write blog posts to when I am reading. However, since I listen to music in so many situations I listen to a lot of different types of music, and about 95% of that is Spotify playlists that I've created. My most played playlist being my Spring2016 playlist so that's where all this music came from. So yeah, lets just get into this. 

Rules: Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
  1. Adhd by Truslow - Hurricane 
  2. Runaways by Clemency - You've Got the Fire 
  3. Start A Riot by BANNERS - BANNERS
  4. First by Cold War Kids - Hold My Home 
  5. New Bohemia by Transviolet - Transviolet 
  6. Dangerously by Charlie Puth - Nine Track Mind 
  7. Death Dream by Frightened Rabbit - Painting of a Panic Attack 
  8. I Was Wrong by A R I Z O N A - I Was Wrong 
  9. Masterpiece by Andy Grammar - Magazines or Novels 
  10. We Are Stars by Virginia To Vegas (ft. Alyssa Reid) -Vol. 1
  11. Hustler by Josef Salvat - Night Swim 
  12. Headlights by Tor Miller - Headlights 
  13. Low Life by X Ambassadors (ft. Jamie Commons) - VHS
  14. Runaway by Urban Strangers - Runaway 
  15. Neverland by VanLadyLove - Matter 
Not gonna lie, getting the links to each song was more tedious than I thought, but it was all worth it for the impromptu dance party. Oh! and I tag everyone to do this as well because I would love to see what you all listen to :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment