Friday, September 23, 2016

Fall Reads!

Autumn has arrived! I love this time of year for so many reasons; leaves falling everywhere, I can where pants without dying, and the holiday season is just around the corner! I can't get enough of it. However with everything that's coming, keeping up with a monthly TBR is something that gets harder and harder as the year comes to a close, so I figured it would be much more logical for me to make a Fall Reads TBR of all the books I would love to read by the end of fall (mind you, these are books that I already own. this does not include books that will be released in the fall) So without further ado, my Fall Reads TBR!


30849685228404211719950423367270

All the Beautiful People by Jonathan Yanez 
I've been trying to broaden my reading and since I read The Girl with All the Gifts I've wanted to read more Zombie based books. When I found this on KU I felt like it would be an interesting jump into the genre. Besides, I'm really liking the cover.
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows 
The Bone Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon
The Darkest Magic (Spirits and Thieves #2) by Morgan Rhodes 

1734738196018966819

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5) by J.K. Rowling 
Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown 
I'm actually cureently reading this and it is so much better than I thought it was going to be...so far.
Goldern Son (Red Rising #2) by Pierce Brown
I know I've had this on my TBR all year, but I just haven't picked it up because of the move, the new job, and so many other things that have come up. I want an opportunity to just sit down and really enjoy this book.

Any books that you plan on getting to this fall, or any suggestions for me? Let me know. I love getting suggestions on new books to read that I may not have usually picked up! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh I loved Golden Son!! Although my favourite of the series is Red Rising, followed by the emotional roller-coaster that is Morning Star. <3 I hope you love it! *flails wildly* And I totally FAIL at figuring out monthly TBRs.😂 I only decide what to read like 3 seconds before I start to read it haha. ahem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I usually stare at my books for a good moment before I even know what im going to read tight then. *laughs* I'm so bad at keeping up with TBR's. And YES! Red Rising was so good and everyone keeps telling me that Morning Star is an emotional roller coaster!

      Delete