Saturday, September 3, 2016

September TBR!

Fingers-crossed I'll actually be able to stick to my TBR in September. These past few months I haven't even been making TBR's knowing that I wouldn't be sticking to them; I tend to get distracted with random book either at the library or on the kindle. But my pile of physical books I've got that are unread is getting to be too much for me to deal with, so that's where I'm going to begin. Anyways, let's do this! 

TBR

23367270

The Darkest Magic (Spirits and Thieves #2) by Morgan Rhodes 

20443235

The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski 

17199504

The Bones Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon 


What about y'all? What are some of the books you hope to get to in September??

2 comments:

  1. Ahh The Winner's Kiss is AMAZING. one of my favourite series finales of ever basically *flails for it* And I also hear you with finding it hard to stick to TBRs.😝 I almost always just read whatever I feel like...which makes planning out the month VERY HARD.😂 Ah the life of a mood-reader, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I have books that I know I'm going to love but just haven't gotten to them because I haven't been in the mood. Ughhhhh

      Delete