Wednesday, September 21, 2016

T5W: Yeah...No, Your World Sucks

As always Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at gingerreadslainey and is hosted by Sam at thoughtsontomes. All past topics and the rest of this months topics can be found on the Goodreads group page.

409207342339568018053060

Jon Snow - Westeros 
Mind you, I wouldn't want to be anyone who lives in Westeros. Still, it would SUCK so much to live there with all the political corruption, crazy wars, weird beings on the other side of a massive wall, and just so much more, oh! and the fact that no one is really safe. Yeah, I'm going to have to pass on this one. 

Just about anyone - Mordor (iffy)
On one hand, I would absolutely love to live in Middle Earth at a time of peace. However, Mordor, either in peace or war time, would be such a crappy place to live. Always dirty, there's a huge volcano, and giant spiders dwelling in the surrounding caves...no. 

Kady - Illuminae Files  
Space would be so awesome, but I would rather live on Earth than the crazy space that Kady lives in; AI's with their own thoughts, weird diseases, and catastrophic wars. Plus, I am not clever enough to survive as long as her. 

Amy - Land of Oz in Dorthy Must Die series 
What kind of messed up place is this? I would never want to live somewhere with a crazy woman, a giant, perpetually hungry lion, a scarecrow who I'm convinced has performed lobotomies before, and a tin woodman who would do anything for said crazy woman are basically ruling over everything. Nope, I'm out. 

1723502617839590890815842439

Anything with zombies in it 
Not much to say here. I am absolutely terrified of zombies... in fact they are what scares me the most. If I lived in a world with Zombies I would probably have go into shock, lock myself in somewhere, and die of hunger...yeah, nothing fun about that. 

So yeah, those are just a few of the fictional characters whose worlds I would really REALLY not whant to live in. Is there anyone you would hate to switch places with? Let me know! 

3 comments:

  1. I don't want to trade places with anyone from Westeros! I wouldn't survive for long :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I would have been one of the first to die.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books, but from the looks for it, I don't think I would EVER want to trade places with these people either! Great Post :D My T5W! :D

    ReplyDelete