Wednesday, September 14, 2016

T5W: Books I Want To Be TV Shows

As always Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at gingerreadslainey and is hosted by Sam at thoughtsontomes. All past topics and the rest of this months topics can be found on the Goodreads group page.
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this weeks topic. There are a lot of books I think could make good movies, but not that many that I can imagine being dragged into a series...


203124622400109528110857

 Jackaby series by William Ritter
This is one of those series that I feel is so underrated! Though, it would be a lot like Grimm, Sherlock, and other such shows, who wouldn't want another Sherlock Holmes meets the supernatural? I would love this! 

219113372272495825788343

The Legends Saga by Stacey Rourke 
Another underrated book series that I love! This would make such an awesome Halloween mini series on Syfy or something. Its got history, secret societies and of course, the HEADLESS HORSEMAN! C'mon producers, let't do this.

17235026

The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey 
I know this is being made into a movie, but this would also make a pretty awesome mini series too. It would have both action, and drama; being incredibly heartbreaking and amazing all in one. Plus, the finale would leave one crazy fandom.

11603726782193210778413

Witch and Wizard by James Patterson 
Let me start off by saying that I was not a huge fan of this series, but I see potential for it to be a TV show. It's got the kid warrior factor, powers, and of course, a conqueror. This could be good. 

105072931624806818635016

The Selection by Kiera Cass
A dystopian The Bachelor? Let's just take a moment and revel in how well or how absolutely terrible this could go. 

What do you think would make a great TV show? Let me know, 'cause now I'm fantasizing.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow I'd love to see selection as a series too. I haven't read the rest yet. I'm gonna follow the T5W now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I still haven't read the last two, I don't think I will though. Americas story was enough for me.

      Delete
  2. I had The Selection on my list as well. I also agree it would be great or bad, no in between!
    Check out my list?
    http://thebookprophet.weebly.com/home/top-5-wednesday-books-youd-love-to-see-as-tv-shows

    ReplyDelete