Friday, September 2, 2016

August Wrap-Up

Another month has passed, and as always, I feel like it went by so fast! Maybe I'm just bad at keeping track of how quickly time passes, probably because I'm partly in denial about the fact that I'm basically an adult, regardless, this I'm ridiculous. Anyways, here's to another month of reading, blogging, and fandoming (I think that's a word) *Raises Glass*
Oh! and this is my 100th published post! yay me :)

Wrap-Up

22724958287910881734738225716516
  1. Raven (The Legends Saga #2) by Stacey Rourke (4/5) - Review 
  2. Adorkable by Cookie O'Gorman (3.5/5) - Review 
  3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4) by J.K. Rowling (5/5)
  4. The Map (Jackaby #1.5) by William Ritter (3.5/5)

    1880015828110857303458026931356
  5. April's Fool by Blanche Marriott (2.5/5) 
  6. Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby #3) by William Ritter (4.5/5) - Review Coming Soon 
  7. Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven and Other Tales: A Graphic Novel by Edgar Allen Poe and Pete Katz (4/5)
  8. The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger (3/5) - Review Coming Soon 

Other

On a none bookish related note, I'm so excited for the fact that it's almost fall! Also, it's hurricane season in South Florida (SoFlo represent!) which means, A LOT OF RAINY DAYS, aka the best kind of weather to read in; this is going to bee good. 

Also, I've really been getting into music lately, my Spotify account is basically my baby, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite songs from August!

 *Tap The Image For The Song on Spotify*

Image result for kids onerepublic album cover

Kids by OneRepublic 


Image result for Stanaj the preview album cover

Romantic by Stanaj 

Image result for Killer Wrongonyou album cover

Killer by WrongONyou

Image result for Sanctified by Joshua Grey album cover

Sanctified by Joshua Grey 

Image result for Jon Bellion the human condition album cover

iRobot by Jon Bellion 

I've basically listened to these songs as well as the rest of the playlist I made on repeat all month. Listen to my whole playlist here >> Bienvenue << 

2 comments: