Friday, October 30, 2020

End of the Year To Be Read

 Because I have no idea what the holidays are gonna look like for me this year both in regards to work and my personal life I figured I would just compile my TBR for the rest of the year, the final quarter, the beginning of the fiscal year, the holiday season....whatever you want to call it. So I present to you my TBR, I tried not to be too ambitious.

1. The Way of the Kings (The Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson

2. Harrow the Ninth (The Locked Tomb #2) by Tamsyn Muir

3. The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton

4. The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy #1) by S.A. Chakraborty

5. Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicles #1) by Jay Kristoff

6. Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling

7. Ready Player Two (Ready Player One #2) by Ernist Cline

No comments:

Post a Comment