Saturday, October 31, 2020

October Wrap-Up

 October Wrap-Up






Movies and TV

Let me tell you, Lovecraft Country is so freaking good! If you are a fan of Lovecraft, Fantasy, the Strange and the Mysterious, then this is the show for you. It is weird and creepy in all the best ways. 10/10 recommend. I will say though, I have not read the book so I have no idea if its anything like the book or if HBO took a lot of liberties. 



Also, the season finale for The Boys was earlier this month and oh my goodness, what? I need to know what happens next. I don't know if I can say the finale was a cliff hanger but it was definitely not what I was expecting. Also, I feel like the series is veering pretty far away from the comics for any of those who have read them. 
I have also started watching the new season of the Great British Baking show and Emily in Paris. I think the only knew movie I have seen this month is that new American Pie movie, Girls Rule. Let me tell you, I am not like a crazy fan of the other American Pie movies but this one seemed a little forced to be related to them, in general it was just an alright movie. Sorry, I don't have any good movie recommendations. 

Music

We are getting pretty close to nothing but Christmas music everywhere, prepare yourselves. This moth however, I have been listening to a lot of OneRepublic and some of my old playlists from like 2015, I don't know why, but I was feeling kind of nostalgic this month. 


If you have any good TV, movies or music recommendations, please let me know, I am in kind of a slump. 



No comments:

Post a Comment