Tuesday, October 6, 2020

September 2020 Wrap-Up and October TBR

 It has been a really weird year, for everyone. I know I haven't really posted at all in the last few years but I have missed this platform and I want to slowly dip my toes back into the water. With that being said, I present to you my September wrap-up. 

Books Read





1. The Seven and a half Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton (4.5/5) 
2. Gideon The Ninth (The Locked Tomb #1) by Tamsyn Muir (5/5) 
3. Carnival Row: Tangle in the Dark by Stephanie K. Smith (3.5/5)
4. Ark (Forward Collection) by Veronica Roth (3.5/5)
5. Stiletto (The Checquy Files #2) by Daniel O'Malley (5/5) - Review


I have only been back into the swing of things for a week or so now which means I have little else to post but I hope that next month I will have so much more to share with you from my music faves to TV faves and more! 

Also, if you want me to write a review about any of the books I have read this month please let me know. :)


October TBR





No comments:

Post a Comment