Sunday, November 29, 2015

Nov. Wrap-up and Dec. TBR

November Wrap-Up

  1. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
    A book about books? I suppose so. Books, rebellion, and runaways. It was exactly what I thought it would be and nothing more. 
  2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
    Not everyone is going to agree with me on this, but I liked the movie better. Maybe its because Leonardo DiCaprio was in it. 
  3. Pride and Prejudice (Audiobook) by Jane Austen
    I have been in such a classics mood lately. Plus the movie with Kiera Knightley is one of my all time favorite movies. 
  4. Depravity (Beastly Tales #1) by M.J. Haag
    I really do enjoy fairy tail retelling's.  
  5. Beauty and the Beast by Anonymous 
    Not much to say, just been in a fairy-tail mood lately.  
  6. A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) by George R.R. Martin
    SOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD!!
  7. Chance of Rain by Laurel Veil
    Nothing like what I was expecting, but I still really enjoyed it, it's been too long since iv'e read book with more romance in it. 
  8. Relentless (Relentless #1) by Karen Lynch
    So freaking good! I felt like this book had some City of Bones, Twilight, and The Body Finder elements. For a free Kindle ebook that was much better than I thought it was going to be. 
  9. Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
    So I'm not usually one for novellas, but this book gave so much perspective to things! So happy I decided to pick it up.


December TBR

  1. Red Rising (Red Rising #1)
    I'm actually currently reading this, but hopefully I don't get distracted by something else.
  2. A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4)
  3. The Horse and His Boy (The Chronicles of Narnia #3)  
  4. Prince Caspian (The Chronicles of Narnia #4)
  5. A Book of Spirits and Thieves (Spirits and Thieves #1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment