Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Top 5 Characters I Want To Be My Bestfriend

Created by gingerreadslainey.
Goodread group: 
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-Wednesday

This definitely got me thinking on the characters I liked. In the end this was much harder than I thought it was going to be.

  1. Jon Snow
    Probably one of my favorite fiction characters of all time. I just can't get enough of him! Plus, I know he is a very loyal friend and just generally awesome. 
  2. Peregrin Took
    I know that if he was my bestfriend we would always be going on adventures and laughing in general. Pippin is definitely a very interesting and funny character. 
  3. Elizabeth Bennett
    Her and I are so much alike it's almost scary... 
  4. Legolas
    Who doesn't want an elf as their bestfriend. Being friends with Legolas would be incredible and lets not forget to mention that Orlando Bloom looks pretty good as a blonde elf from middle earth. ;)
  5. Neville Longbottom
    Such an underrated person. He is loyal, smart and an overall great person. Everyone needs a friend like Neville by their-side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment