Thursday, November 19, 2015

Top 5 Books and Movies

Movie and BookThese are probably my favorite movies that I have also read the book to...yes, I put 6 not 5...
  1. Lord of the Rings (Series) and The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
    Love the Series so much and the movies are so great as well. I know they are different in a lot of ways, but I love them both regardless. Plus the cast for them are pretty A+
  2. The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia #2) by C.S. Lewis
    Part of me enjoys the movie just a little bit more, but that's mainly because the book itself is so short! again, I still love them both though
  3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
    Not everyone is going to agree with me, but I do enjoy the movie more than the book.  
  4. Alice's Adventure in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
    Tim Burton has a way of making everything amazing, no matter how different it is than the original (Ps. can't wait for Alice Through the Looking Glass by him) 
  5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
    Both of them are so beautiful and the movie is cast so well. 
  6. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1) by Louise Rennison
    One of my all time favorite movies from middle school. Definitely an old love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment