Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top 5(s) Book Or Movie

Book Not Movie
  1. The Book Thief  by Marcus Zusak
    My favorite standalone book of all time. There are not enough amazing things I can say about this. 
  2. The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials  (The Maze Runner #1/2) by James Dashner
    I've read and really enjoyed all the books in this series, plus I think Dylan O'Brien is kind of really great, but I have just never gotten around to seeing either of these movies even though I really want to. 
  3. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) by Rick Riordan
    I was crazy about this book so I had little to no motivation to watch this movie, even though my family has it on DVD
  4. The Giver (The Giver Quartet #1) by Lois Lowry  
    I have no excuse for never watching this movie. I liked the actors and I do really enjoyed the story. 
  5. A Song of Ice and Fire (Series) by George R.R.Martin
    I absolutely love this series and the only reason I have yet to watch Game of Thrones is because I want to read the books first. 
Movies Not Books
  1. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
    This s going to sound kind of ridiculous, especially considering I've read so many of the A Song of Ice and Fire books, but this book is just so intimidatingly long. 
  2. Harry Potter (Series) by J.K. Rowling
    I have no excuse for not reading these books yet!!!
  3. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead 
    One movie versus a whole series of books...yeah I will stick to the one movie for now. 
  4. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
    I have started this book like 3 times and I still have yet to actually get into it, however, I am determined to eventually read it. 
  5. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
    My favorite suspenseful movie, as well as my favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie. I actually had no idea it was a book until years after I saw the movie in theater.  

No comments:

Post a Comment