Sunday, April 10, 2016

100 Questions Nobody Asks Tag

I've seen this tag around for a while now and figured since I completely forgot to prepare a post for today *oops* that now would be a great time for me to jump on the train as well. 100 questions is a lot, but if you think you're brave enough to power through I would love to see your answer! Anyways, lets jump right on into this
  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
    Closed. Not that I’m scared of monsters or anything, because lets be honest, the really scary things hide under the bed, I just always have my closet door closed.

  1. Do you take the shampoo or conditioner bottles from hotels?Nope. Mainly because even if I do it ends up sitting in a drawer in my bathroom until I finally decide to just throw it away.

  1. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
    I actually sleep on top of my comforter under a throw blanket. I know, weird.

  1. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
    No. What would I do with it? Besides, they're usually really dirty and gross.

  1. Do you like to use post-it notes?
    Yep. I really enjoy making things organized, plus they come in so many colors :)

  1. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
    No, in fact I hate cutting coupons .

  1. Would you rather be attacked by big bear or bees?
    Bear,  because bugs kind of give me the creeps, and I always feel bad killing bees.

  1. Do you have freckles?
    No.

  1. Do you always smile for pictures?
    Of course, besides I feel like pictures are better when people are smiling.
     
  2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Eating like an animal. IE. Constantly smacking your lips, eating with your mouth open, and other such things.
     
  3. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    Only when I get really bored or when I pace.
     
  4. Have you ever been camping?
    YES! In fact, I love camping. Out of everywhere I have gone camping I'd say my favorite place was in the Redwoods!
     
  5. Have you ever peed in the woods?
    Sure, I have gone camping after all.
     
  6. What about pooped in the woods?
    That's a negative ghost rider.
     
  7. Do you ever dance when there is no music playing?
    It might’ve happened once or twice.
     
  8. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    Nope, I'm more of a doodler.
     
  9. How many people have you slept with this week?
    None.
     
  1. What size is your bed?
    However big an American full is...
     
  1. What is your song of the week?
    Probably a tie between Waves by Kris Allen or American Oxygen by X Ambassadors.
     
  1. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
    Of course, half the times guys look better in it than girls anyways.
     
  1. Do you still watch cartoons?
    All the time, especially anime. I really enjoy Bob's Burgers, InuYasha, Blue Exorcist, Ouran High School Host Club  and Seven Deadly Sins.
     
  1. What’s your least favorite movie?
    Hmmm...nothing I can think of off of the top of my head.
     
  1. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any?
    You know I cant tell you that :P
     
  2. What do you drink with dinner?
    Water if I'm at home and ice tea if I am at a restaurant.
     
  3. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
    Barbecue sauce, forever and always.
     
  1. What is your favorite food?
    This is another tie, between my ma's homemade red beans and rice, and Caesar salads. 
     
  1. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
    In regards to comedies; Galaxy Quest even though I’ve seen it many times and pretty much know every word of it, it still makes me laugh. In regards to romances; Pride and Prejudice (2005) which I also know pretty much every word to as well.
     
  1. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
    Ugh, a friend of mine, lets just end it there.
     
  1. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
    I was a girl scout for a year a while ago and I also spent two days at a boy scout camp. I will say that boy scouts are so much more fun.
     
  1. Would you ever strip or pose naked in a magazine?
    Nah, I'm not up for that kind of thing, but more power to the ladies who have the confidence for it.
     
  1. When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
    Last year and I love to read hand written notes.
     
  2. Can you change the oil on a car?
    I wish, but since I have so many friends who love to work on cars I've never really had to.
     
  3. Ever got a speeding ticket?
    Nope, but my parking skills aren't all that great.
     
  4. Ever ran out of gas?
    Yes, and it absolutely sucks.
     
  5. Favorite kind of sandwich?
    Ham and Swiss on wheat bread with spicy mustard, lettuce, and green peppers…I feel like I just ordered from Subway.
     
  1. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
    Crepes are life.
     
  1. What is your usual bedtime?
    Around 11:30 or so.
     
  1. Are you lazy?
    Sometimes.
     
  1. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
    I always dressed up as random things, but the ones I remember the most are when I dressed up as a goddess and as a jester.

  1. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
    Rat
     
  1. How many languages can you speak?
    My native language is English, but I can also speak conversational Italian and know a bit of Latin. Also, like some many other people, I know greetings (eg. "Hello", "How are you?", etc.) in French, Afrikaans, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch and Spanish.
     
  2. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
    I used to, but now I just buy them every so often. I usually get National Geographic or Fitness.
     
  3. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
    Legos, I was really into Legos when I was younger.
     
  4. Are you stubborn?
    Yes, but I know when to let things go.
     
  1. Which is better Leno or Letterman?
    I honestly don't care.
     
  1. Ever watch soap operas?
    Not a big TV person.
     
  1. Are you afraid of heights?
    No, not in the slightest, but I'm oddly terrified of being picked up.
     
  1. Do you sing in the car?
    All the time.
     
  2. Do you sing in the shower?
    Every day, I even have a playlist specifically for the shower.
     
  3. Do you ever dance in the car?
    How exactly do you dance in a car? I have danced in buses plenty of times, but never in a car. I usually just tap my fingers and bob my head a little bit, I guess.
     
  1. Ever used a gun?
    Definitely. I used to be the team commander of the marksmanship team at my high school, and even though those were just air rifles, we went to the shooting range a few times. Not to brag but I would say that I ain't too shabby. Plus, when I was younger, I used to shoot trap.
     
  1. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
    2014
     
  1. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    Not if they are done well.
     
  1. Is Christmas stressful?
    Far from it. The holidays are my favorite time of the year!!
     
  1. Ever eat a Pierogi?
    I don't even know what it is.
     
  1. Favorite type of fruit pie?
    Hot apple pie with cinnamon and ice cream. Actually, that’s the only fruit pie that I like.
     
  1. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    Ever since I can remember I've wanted to be an Anthropologist, specifically, either Archeology or Linguistics. 
     
  1. Do you believe in ghosts?
    I don't not believe in them, but honestly, I don't really give it much thought.
     
  1. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
    Too often, but ever since I found out what causes the feeling, it's just not the same.
     
  1. Take a vitamin daily?
    Every morning.
     
  1. Wear slippers?
    Nope. I wear socks and slides around the house, but that’s mostly because I don't even own slippers.
     
  1. Wear a bath robe?
    Only when I am about to take a shower.
     
  1. What do you wear to bed?
    PJ's! I really like matching sets.
     
  2. First concert?
    I've only ever been to one so my options are very limited :P
     
  1. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
    Target, but considering I work at there my opinion might be a little biased.
     
  1. Nike or Adidas?
    Nike if I am doing anything athletic. Adidas for casual day-to-day wear.
     
  1. Cheetos or Fritos?
    Neither really, but if I had to choose I would have to say Cheetos.
     
  1. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
    Honey Roasted Peanuts are the best!
     
  1. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
    Nope.
     
  1. Ever take dance lessons?
    Never, but I always thought it would fun...Oh, wait! I once had to learn how to square dance because the NJROTC I was in had a square dance. It was way more fun than I thought it was going to be :)
     
  1. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
    Something they are passionate about.
     
  1. Can you curl your tongue?
    I don't really sit around and try, let me see...Nope. I can't cross my eyes either.
     
  1. Ever won a spelling bee?
    Never participated. I don’t even remember any being organized around.
     
  1. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
    Once or twice.
     
  2. Own any record albums?
    I wish!
     
  1. Own a record player?
    Again, I wish!
     
  2. Regularly burn incense?
    Only during the warmer months so I can have a window open. Fresh air, summer breeze and incense is pretty great.
     
  3. Who would you like to see in concert?
    Imagine Dragons, X Ambassadors, Coldplay and loads of others.
     
  1. What was the last concert you saw?
    None.
     
  1. Ever been on love?
    Excluding celebrity crushes....I honestly don’t know.
     
  1. Hot tea or cold tea?
    Cold tea is definitely the way to go, besides I'm not much of a hot drink kind of person.
     
  2. Tea or coffee?
    Coffee. Forever and always.
     
  3. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
    Well considering I don't like snickerdoodles-like, at all...Sugar cookies are pretty damn great, but oatmeal chocolate chip is probably my all time favorite.
     
  4. Can you swim well?
    I'd say I'm pretty good, but in no way a competitive level.
     
  5. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
    Umm...yes?
     
  6. Are you patient?
    You have no idea *sigh*
     
  7. DJ or band at a wedding?
    I say it depends on the size of the wedding; if it's small go with a band for a more intimate setting, if it's big go with a DJ so you can party hard all night!
     
  1. Ever won a contest?
    Never really been into individual competitions, but I've been on the winning team for many competitions. #bobcatforlife
    Haha yes I just used a hashtag *laughs*
     

  1. Ever had plastic surgery?
    Nope, but I have had surgery before. Plastic surgery just isn't something I'm all that into, but if you want it, good for you.
     
  2. Which are better, black or green olives?
    I really really don’t like any kind of olives.
     
  3. Can you knit or crochet?
    Neither, really. It's not something I've ever really been into. I'm more of a drawer.
     
  4. Best place for a fireplace?
    Hmmm. That's a tough one. I would have to say a library or a living room, but I'm not a big fire place person.
     
  5. Do you want to get married?
    Someday.
     
  6. If married how long have you been married?
    Not married yet. My 19-year-old self couldn’t handle that kind of commitment yet.
     
  7. Who was your HS crush?
    Considering I hardly ever talk to him anymore but my best friend still thinks we will get married someday, I think I'm going to omit his name for now. *sly-smile*
     
  8. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
    Definitely not. I use my words. Besides, they always say, "it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
     
  9. Do you have kids?
    Nope.
     
  10. Do you want kids?
    Yep, though I want to adopt as well.
     
  11. What’s your favorite color?
    Well considering I'm no longer five, I don’t really have a favorite color. However, I do really like the color blue.
     
  12. Do you miss anyone right now?
    My closest friends all live across the country from me, so I most definitely miss people right now, but the invention of cellphones make it a little easier. 

This was so crazy! Haha but more fun than I thought. Jump on the train as well if you think you can handle it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment