Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Top 5 Rainy Day Reads

As Always Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at gingerreadslainey and hosted by Sam at thoughtsontomes All past topics and the rest of March topics can be found on the Goodreads group page.
I actually got pretty excited for this weeks topic because Rainy Day Reads can be taken differently by different people. I for one love adventure books when it's rainy outside! Don't get me wrong, I love myself a sweet little book as well, but nothing is better than a good adventure! What do you enjoy on a rainy day?

The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein
5907

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
24213

Inkheart (Inkworld #1) by Cornelia Funke
28194 

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4327066

Sunday at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
3271767

No comments:

Post a Comment