Sunday, April 3, 2016

March Wrap-Up and April TBR

This month has definitely been all over the place for me and to make matters worse I've been on a pretty bad reading slump for like two weeks now, and I see no end in sight, hopefully April will be better to me. But I don't completely blame March. The reading slump started when I was reading Frankenstein, which coincidentally was about the same time that I started my new job, which is a whole other beast. However, there are lots of books I want to get into in April that I have been dying to read. Maybe my anime-binge-watching/reading slump will come to an end sooner rather than later.

March Wrap-Up
  1. Party Games (Fear Street Relaunch #1) by R.L. Stine (3.5/5)
  2. Atlas of Cursed Places: A Travel Guide to Dangerous and Frightful Places by Olivier Le Carrer (3/5)
  3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab (4.5/5)
                   Party Games (Fear Street Relaunch, #1)2521081713638125
  4. Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige (4/5)
  5. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (3.5/5)
  6. Cinderella by Henry W. Hewet (3/5)
                   180530606328360
  7. Kellie's Diary #1 (Kellie's Diary #1) by Thomas Jenner and Angeline Perkins (3.5/5)
  8. Saltwater Witch (Saltwater Witch Comic #1) by Chris Howard (3/5)
  9. Saltwater Witch (Comic #2) (Saltwater Witch Comic #2) by Chris Howard (2.5/5)
            1783959018744954
  10. Aladdin and the Magic Lamp by Unknown (3/5)
                    18945048
Favorite Music in March
  1. Waves by Kris Allen - Letting You In 
  2. Low Life by the X Ambassadors - VHS
  3. Neverland by VanLadyLove - Love Matter 
  4. Move Together by James Bay - Chaos And The Calm  
  5. Unsteady by X Ambassadors (Cover by Chase Holfelder) 
April TBR
  1. The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey 
  2. A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness 
  3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4) by J.K. Rowling -> Currently Reading Plus I have a few Kindle freebies that I am in the middle of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment