Monday, October 26, 2015

Little Bits of Karma book Review

Little Bits of Karma by Luara Simmons

Little bits of karma is a cute romantic read blended with reincarnation, karma, and coincidence. I really enjoyed all the paranormal aspects, such as all of Holly's past lives. All that has happened between the characters in their past lives really added to they way they are in the current ones creating more depth to the characters and the story. The romances between the characters were also really sweet to follow. However there were a few small aspects to the story that made me feel a little indifferent to the book as a whole. Many of the conversations has a bit of an interrogation vibe and several of the "coincidences" seemed almost forced, making it seem a little ridiculous. Haha and I must comment on the fact that the story ends with "and they lived happily ever after", I mean, that is a little bit cheesy. 
Overall it was a pleasant read and I did enjoy it for the most part, however I feel a little indifferent to the book as a whole. It's a good, light, cozy read, but nothing overly fantastic. 3/5
*ps. I received this book in a giveaway* 

No comments:

Post a Comment