Sunday, October 18, 2015

Oct. Wrap-Up and Nov. TBR


 (My Wrap Up is ordered by date read)
OCTOBER WRAP-UP 
1. The Return of the King (Lord of the Rings #3) (4.5/5) 
The Lord of the Rings movies have always been some of my favorite so I am so happy I finally got around to reading the books. Love Love Love. And there's so much more to it than the movies which makes me really excited me. 
2. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. (The Chronicles of Narnia #2) (4/5) 
Again another series I am so happy to get around to reading. I know there are two different orders to which people read the books (I am reading it chronologically, so this is #2) and I am glad I read the magicians nephew first because it added a lot to the magic of the wardrobe. 
3. Little Bits of Karma (3.5/5) 
Pleasant read but for the most part underwhelming. 
4. A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire #2) (5/5)
Jon!!!! Damn I'm really getting into this series. 
5. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass (4/5) 
I forgot how much a love this book. Seriously the most nonsensical thing ever and it's freaking awesome. 



NOVEMBER TBR 
1. A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) 
2. The Horse and His Boy (The Chronicles of Narnia #3) 
3. Fahrenheit 451
4. City of Bones (the Imortal Instruments #1) 
5. Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment