Thursday, October 15, 2015

Top 5 Manga

My top manga! I really love getting into this kind of stories, manga is actually what got me into reading and I'm always going to fall back on these favorites.
1. Inuyasha
This manga/anime has got to be at the top of my list. It's an incredible adventure with a lot of humor, drama, and general awesomeness. Plus Sesshomaru is just too great not to to love. 
2. Ouran Highschool Hot Club 
I'm a sucker for a good laugh and this manga/anime literally made me cry with laughter. It's all over the place and crazy, in a good way, and always makes you wonder what they could possibly do next. 
3. Fruits Basket 
Beautiful and incredibly fun. I love all the different characters and how they are all helping each other through one of the craziest curses. The zodiacs all have differing opinions and yet all love each other with a strong bond to stick together. Such an incredible read through hardships, laughter, and change. 
4. Hollow Fields 
My all time favorite mysteriously interesting manga. This steampunk-themed greatness is just overall so much fun to read. It's full of mad scientists, deadly detention, and boarding school that is far from the ordinary. (Loving the reread during Halloween season) 
5. .hack//legend of the twilight 
So refreshing. This story is what got me into really loving manga, it's so fun, crazy, and oddly relatable with the relationships and need for adventure. An old love.




No comments:

Post a Comment