Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 Book Goals

So in the year of 2015 I, for the first time ever, participated in the Goodreads reading challenge (I think that is what is called). My goal in the year of 2015 was 52 books and I have definitely exceeded that goal. Considering I only just got into reading this year I am very proud of the fact that I have made it to 69 books, which includes everything from exceedingly long high fantasy books all the way to quick passed manga. I must say that I am so happy that I decided to challenge myself to finally read all the unread books on my bookshelf, and start reading series that I have been wanting to get my hands on.
In the year of 2016 I definitely plan on amping up my reading game and actually try to read 60 books! Which is going to be exciting because there are a lot of series I plan on starting/finishing, eg. Throne of Glass, The Winners Trilogy, A Song of Ice and Fire, and so much more. I can already tell that my reading challenge next year is going to be better than this year because there are so many amazing books I plan on reading. I do hope that I will be able to read more than 60 books, but I do have plans to move cross country, go back to school, and start a new job in the up coming year so I can already tell that this new year is going to be something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment