Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Top 5 Favorite Fandoms

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey (YouTubeGoodreads) and if you would like to join, here is the link for the Goodreads group with all the information. Anyways, who doesn't like a good fandom? Everyone has a guilty pleasure and I believe participating in fandoms is one of the best kind. 
5. Game of Thrones 
So I actually feel kind of weird putting this as one of my favorite fandoms considering I have never watched any of the episodes, but the books are freaking amazing. Like no joke, some of the best books I have ever read, in fact I have mentioned John Snow more than once in some of my other posts. And my anticipation for the last two books in the series is so strong, George Martin is killing me right now. 
 4. Lord of the Rings 
I've seen the movies for this trilogy like a million times, but it wasn't until this year that I actually sat down and read the books and I am SO happy that I did. They are so much better than the movies and actually make me love Pippin' even more (yes, he is by far my favorite character) the only downfall in regards to the books opposed to the movies is that I don't get to stare at a blonde, elven Orlando Bloom. 
3. The Office 
Jim and Pam are by far my all time favorite tv couple. I cannot get enough of them, fun fact when I first watched this series I had a thing for John Krasinski, but I digress. This series always manages to make me laugh (and cry), it is so great and I can't speak enough kindness about it. 
2. Parks and Recreation 
Amy Poehler is one of my all time favorite people and all my goals. I love every single character in this show and Ben Wyatt is basically my spirit animal. This show is so good and I love how it is funny and at the same time emotional and serious. So many amazing things happen and I would give anything for my life to turn out as great as any of the characters in this show. 
1. Supernatural 
This show has been my favorite show of all time for pretty much ever and is probably one of the most emotional shows I have ever watched in my entire life. Its so dynamic and really gets into how hard it is to live in the grey area of life in regards to what is right and what is wrong. Everyone in the cast does such an exceptional job and even in real life I love all of them (I mean have you seen their families? serious life goals right there). I could go on and on about this show but I truly feel like you have to watch some of it before you really make your own opinion on it. #AlwaysKeepFighting

No comments:

Post a Comment