Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Bookish Bucket List!

My Bookish Bucket List! Fun fact, I love bucket lists, I even have one. So, I decided that a bookish bucket list was in order since there is so much I want to do! I'm sure this isn't that exciting for some people who've seemingly done everything, but to me, these are goals. Now, without further ado, my bookish bucket list :) *Throw Confetti*
  1. Read 50 Classics - (38 so far) 
  2. Read 10 non-fiction 
  3. Meet Pierce Brown 
  4. Meet Maggie Stiefvater 
  5. Meet Marissa Meyer 
  6. Meet another book blogger 
  7. Go to Shakespeare bookstore in Paris 
  8. Complete all the books in the a Song of Ice and Fire series - (3 so far)
  9. Complete all the books in the Harry Potter series - (3 so far) 
  10. Go to Hobbiton 
  11. Have my own personal library 
  12. Buddy read a book with somebody 
  13. Visit City Light Bookstore 
  14. Participate in an in-person book club 
  15. Own an entire manga series  
  16. Read 100 books in one year 
  17. Dress up as a literary character (either Halloween or cosplay) 
  18. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL
  19. Hike the 'Misty Mountains'
  20. Stick to a TBR for at least one month 
What about you guys? Have anything on your bookish bucket list??

No comments:

Post a Comment