Wednesday, June 22, 2016

T5W: Past Posts

As always Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at gingerreadslainey and is hosted by Sam at thoughtsontomes. All past topics and the rest of this months topics can be found on the Goodreads group page.
Looking back at a lot of my posts I noticed that I really enjoyed writing a lot of them, but the ones I chose for this weeks T5W were probably the ones I put some of the most effort in and ones I was most excited to publish!

  1. Bookish Influences: Peter Pan

    This post made me so happy, to be completely honest. I am such a sucker for songs and movies and such that are influenced by books, especially classic books, it just shows how amazing a story truly is, like bringing childhood magic to life. I have no doubt this was my favorite post I have ever written and I do plan on doing more of these posts. (If you have an story suggestions let me know)

  2. 100 Questions Nobody Asks 

    Let's all be honest with ourselves, sometimes you just enjoy talking about yourself. One of the main reasons I enjoyed writing this post was because, since I don't really have an bookish friends, I liked having a way of sharing things and seeing what other people do too. And c'mon, other people's answers can help you feel a little less weird, yes? Not that weird's a bad thing. *sly-smile*

  3. T5W Bookish Theme Songs 

    Music is such a big passion of mine, actually it was the motivation and reasoning behind creating my above mentioned Bookish Influences post. When I saw that there was going to be a music themed T5W post I was pretty ecstatic to say the least. I mean, some of my favorite things coming together into a blog post was awesome, plus I get to see what music other people related to certain books.

    24001095
  4. Beastly Bones by William Ritter Book Review

    Fun fact: I love Anthropology, which is kind of the reason that Archaeology will forever have a special place in my heart. Plus, Sherlock Holmes is pretty damn great, on that, I think we can all agree. Since the Jackaby series is basically a supernatural Sherlock Holmes series and the second book Beastly Bones was basically Archaeology meets Sherlock Holmes, I basically dies inside. Jackaby Book Review

  5. T5W Favorite Fairy Tail Retellings

    Fairy tail retellings are some of my favorite books, from the Splinteres series to the Lunar Chronicles, I enjoy so many of the. There is a certain beauty in bringing old tales back to life in a new light that makes them so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment